I had almost purchased a MOTOTRBO repeater for the N6DVA Digital
Voice Amateur Radio Association (to be used here within the greater
Los Angeles area). But due to it utilizing a TDMA protocol, I felt it
might not be a legal protocol to use for Amateur Radio purposes.

Paul Metzger
K6EH

Digital Voice Amateur Radio Association
http://www.hamradio-dv.org