  From: n9wys
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 11:30 AM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] GM300 - 433MHz?

  It may not run well on that fast of a machine. remember that old DOS software
used clock pulses from the computer for timing. But it might at least be worth
a try.  Let us know, Ric, If it DOES work OK that way (DOS boot disk on fast
machine)!!

  I need to come up with some options for the future - I'm not sure how much
longer I can keep my old AMD K6-2/350 machine going.  <wink>

  Mark - N9WYS