-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chuck Kelsey
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 5:51 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Antenna Hardware

Whenever I install a repeater antenna or station antenna, I strive to use
good hardware. Preferably stainless steel or hot-dip galvanized. Every time
I try to purchase locally, I can never find the same size I used previously.

Does anyone have a GOOD source for stainless and hot-dipped U-Bolts and
other hardware?

I've looked at Grainger and McMaster-Carr, but they seem to be lacking. Last

night I spent over an hour on Google without finding what I wanted.

Chuck
WB2EDV