-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chuck Kelsey
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 6:55 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Antenna Hardware

For this particular application I was looking for:

Stainless u-bolt
Pipe size 1.25" (1.75" OD)
5/16" thread size
Minimum 3.25" length

I just looked at Tessco and didn't find any stainless. There were some
hot-dipped, but haven't checked sizes yet.

Chuck
WB2EDV