  From: Ray Brown
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 4:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Decibel Products Antenna website

          Generally, something that is tagged "For Export Only" means that, for
whatever
        reason, the device is not meant to be sold OR USED in the USA.

          I see this all the time on medical equipment. If they put it thru the
FDA and
        got approval, it can be sold and used in the USA. If they didn't, it's
not. Period.

                        Ray, KB0STN