From: "Kevin Custer" <kug...@kuggie.com>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 6:05:27 AM GMT -07:00 U.S. Mountain Time
(Arizona)
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Micor Repeater

Ralph,

Okay, I mis-understood. I thought the repeater that you are working on was at
your son's place.

Let me know when you want to get started and I'll try to walk you through.

Oh - one question, is it a Unified or Non Unified Chassis?

Kevin

Hi Kevin
This repeater I am working on is here in Tucson.
I will have additional data tomorrow. I will email it to
you. I need to make some more tests to understand what
I am missing.
Thanks
Ralph