Thanks for the info Eric. I first learned of these amps from the
Repeater-Builder genesis page. I am going to use it with my Genesis
convertacom. I never knew they were used as far back as the MX300 and MT500
radios. That is interesting.

Again, thanks for the info. I appreciate the model number of the manaul. Maybe
I can find one of those. (you don't happen to have one do you???) Another
gentleman has offered me a schematic, so I am at least heading in the right
direction.

You wouldn't happen to know the procedure for tuning the amp would you? I do
have a watt/swr meter but nothing fancier than that.

Albert