I'm going to combine several issues into one email.

With the help of this group and individuals like Bob - NO6B, I finally have our
first repeater online. It sounds great but of course needs work.

We currently have an interference issue from a repeaters whose output is 15 Khz
away from our input and pound in at over 100 over S9 and more. My meter cannot
read that high. Software reports that their signal is 1146uV (that's as high as
it can read.) Coverage prediction software indicates that the RX level over the
path should only be 224.5uV if they are transmitting 50 watts into a 6dB gain
atenna. Considering that we are over 100 miles away from the other repeater its
clear we have a problem that involves working with the other repeater. But
alas, this is southern California and not so black and white. Any suggestions
are greatly appreciate while I work with the frequency coordinators.

I know that an Angle Linear does a good job filtering inband signals, but can
it get close enough to effectively notch even some of the interference? 15 Khz
is pretty darn close.

WTB: I am looking for a GM300 for 6 meters or equivelent.

Bob - AF6D