That is an interesting concept although I do require basically an
omni-directional pattern due to the geography and other forces.  - Mike

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Eric Lemmon
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 8:58 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Looking for 220 Repeater Antenna [1
Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Eric Lemmon included below]

Mike,

If your repeater application does not absolutely require an omnidirectional
antenna, you might consider the Astron Wireless model 220-4H Yagi antenna,
info attached. A modest-gain Yagi has a better vertical pattern than most
fiberglass omni antennas, and is ideal where the repeater site is offset
from the desired coverage area. I have a 220-4H antenna on-hand, and I plan
to compare its performance to the existing Celwave PD220-8B antenna when the
weather is more forgiving on the mountaintop site. I will install a
remotely-operated coaxial relay to switch between antennas. Stay tuned...

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY