Recently the FCC busted a local jammer and when his residence
was searched they found a treasure trove. There are over 200 pieces
of equipment involved including laptops, desktops, over 120 handhelds
and several repeaters.  And broadcast equipment including a
commercial grade FM transmitter.

If anybody has serial numbers on file that matches anything on
the lists mentioned below I think that the Ventura County Sheriff's
Department would like to hear from you - contact Detective Jon Smith
at (805) 494-8216 or via e-mail at jon.smith (at) ventura (dot) org

The snippet below is from the "CGC Communicator, a broadcast industry
weekly newsletter published by Robert F. Gonsett, W6VR, <cgc (at)
cgc333 (dot) connectnet (dot) com>, Copyright 2009, Communications
GeneralĀ® Corporation (CGC).
Reprinted with permission, and the newsletter has given permission
for others to do likewise.  No additional permission is needed.