  From: AJ
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 10:13 AM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: 2M Vertical Dipoles

  The product I'm looking at specifically is branded as "non metallic rigid PVC
conduit" sold locally at Lowes:
  http://www.carlon.com/Product_CarlonPlus4080.html

  On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 9:10 AM, Barry <ate...@hotmail.com> wrote:

    some does ,test a piece in the microwave

    To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com

    From: aj.grant...@gmail.com
    Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:05:55 -0600

    Does really PVC absorb or RF or just act as a dielectric?

    The reason I ask is I'm looking at encasing an antenna project for the sake
of weatherproofing and PVC would fit the bill rather easily.

    73,
    AJ, K6LOR