I found some Plans on this groups page for a home made 4 pole array
http://forums.radioreference.com/antennas-coax-forum/109144-4-bay-vhf-dipole-array-project.html

scroll down a few responses and download the PDF document, I'm building one at
this time.

 I just started to look at the spacings in EZNEC and it looks nice.

Mike