Paul,

I'm with ya on your third paragraph.  We've worked well together so far, but
we have very different techniques and motivations.

Right now, my motivation is to make is stop before I go crazy.  I'm hearing
paging tones in my sleep!

I kinda think one of the sites took a lightning strike about the time this
started (we had a pretty good lightning event about that time), so I think
the PA is a good possibility.  Or an isolator/combiner.

I'd like to have the first whack with a baseball bat when we find it!

73,

Mike

WM4B