-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com  On Behalf Of W3ML

Hello,

I wanted to thank everyone again for the recommendations on how to fix our
system. I made several of the changes posted and we replaced the antenna and
hardline with new ones.

The system is working right now.  The problem with the radio power going up
has stopped and the noise is all gone when people talk.

Only one thing to figure out is a low hum coming across on transmit.

We have ruled out the power supply. From what I have read on here today in
old messages, I feel it may be the CTCSS coming through.

But, it is nice to have the power up high and to be able to understand
people when they talk instead trying to make it out through the noise.

Thanks again for all the help.
73
John, W3ML