I was looking in the files section and may have missed it, but I am looking to
improve the transmit audio quality on my UHF transmiter. I've noticed that the
audio is lacking in lows its not tinny but its not what I would call normal
audio from a Micor. The audio levels and on frequency adjustments have made and
to seem to be on the money. This is an unmodified repeater station using stock
cards and no controller. The receiver is stock and the frequency has been
changed to the 440mhz band. The audio coming out of the receiver has fine audio
quality.
Just looking for your thoughts or ideas.
Thanks for your input
Mike