mzfb2001 wrote:
> I was looking in the files section and may have missed it, but I am
> looking to improve the transmit audio quality on my UHF transmiter.
> I've noticed that the audio is lacking in lows its not tinny but its
> not what I would call normal audio from a Micor. The audio levels and
> on frequency adjustments have made and to seem to be on the money.
> This is an unmodified repeater station using stock cards and no
> controller. The receiver is stock and the frequency has been changed
> to the 440mhz band. The audio coming out of the receiver has fine
> audio quality. Just looking for your thoughts or ideas. Thanks for
> your input Mike

I don't have a real answer for you, but it's interesting that I have had
the opposite experience with the two most recent Micor UHF stations I
put on-line. Both have a peak very near to 400 Hz, and roll off several
dB/octave above that. Setting for 3 in/3 out @ 1KHz, I get abt 4 out @
400 hz, and abt, oh, 1.5 or so at 3K.
Anyone else noticed a peak around 400 Hz on a UHF Micor station?