From: Richard
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 3:11 PM
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Fw: FCC R&O Involving the Amateur 70cm Band

I feel a little pessimistic about this, in that I expect it to happen more
frequently as time passes. I hope I'm wrong, but I can't help feeling that
we are going to gradually lose our spectrum as companies with deep pockets
buy our frequencies out from under us.

Richard
www.n7tgb.net

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
-- Ronald Reagan