What?  Just go and turn on your PL... come on!  Lets use the technology that we
claim we know so well...

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brian Raker
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 4:51 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Fw: FCC R&O Involving the Amateur 70cm Band

  So... is anyone gonna buy one of these things to see just what kind of
interference it will actually make in the 70cm band?  1 watt max and .25 watt
nominal is enough to key up a poorly tuned and set up nearby repeater or a
distant sensitively configured repeater, and enough to produce decent QRM on
existing nearby voice and data communications especially as it is using an
analog video and operational control system.

  -Brian / KF4ZWZ