From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Richard
Sent: Thursday, 4 March 2010 07:11 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Fw: FCC R&O Involving the Amateur 70cm Band

I feel a little pessimistic about this, in that I expect it to happen more
frequently as time passes. I hope I'm wrong, but I can't help feeling that
we are going to gradually lose our spectrum as companies with deep pockets
buy our frequencies out from under us.

Richard
www.n7tgb.net <http://www.n7tgb.net/>

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
-- Ronald Reagan

  _____