Regarding the orginal R&O, does anyone have access to the comments that were
received by the FCC on this proposal?  Did the ARRL comment on it?

Dave WB2FTX
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: kg6ziu
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 6:49 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Fw: FCC R&O Involving the Amateur 70cm Band

  Laryn and others,

  Here is the link to the R&O #08-63 . Please notice the dates on this-it was
in 2008... I do not think that the FCC should grant this at all, but we need to
let our representatives know both at the ARRL, FCC and
senators/congresscritters know that we find this encroachment unacceptable.
Maybe they should take over UPS's claim on the 220 band...

  Phil KK6PE
  http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-08-1077A1.txt