> > On 3/9/2010 4:53 PM, Gary Schafer wrote:
> > Without the proper length cables between the cavities
> > and the antenna T connector both UHF and VHF signals
> > will be attenuated depending on the luck of the cable
> > length.

> Nate Duehr <n...@...> wrote:
> What technical reason causes this?
> Nate

I could think of one really bad luck example... the cable
length between the receivers through the T is x-value
wave-length and the front end pre-selection of one or both
receivers also has an unexpected (third) odd wave length
response on the other band.

Could happen...  and in my case probably would happen when
I need something to work in a middle of the night pinch.
s.

If there's a train wreck gonna happen, I'll probably be
there...