--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Custer <kug...@...> wrote:

> La Rue Communications wrote:
> > Right on Kevin -
> >
> > Thanks for staying on top of this. I checked all my browsers, I have
> > about 10 on both my Mac and PCs and got no errors.
>
> Warning page redirects are only happening to people that have or use
> (subscribe to) Google add-ons and similar software.  The RB site

I use FireFox version 3.5.9 and I have not installed *ANY* add-ons.
it is unable to get to repeater-builders.com.  I do use Google gmail,
but I haven't installed anything to use it *to my knowledge*.
Perhaps it was installed "behind my back".  IE 7.0 on the same
computer (which I only use when absolutely necessary) sees the site
just fine.

73's Skip WB6YMH