From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Skip
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:07 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Problems reaching the RB website <sigh>

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com> , Kevin Custer <kug...@...>
wrote:

> La Rue Communications wrote:
> > Right on Kevin -
> >
> > Thanks for staying on top of this. I checked all my browsers, I have
> > about 10 on both my Mac and PCs and got no errors.
>
> Warning page redirects are only happening to people that have or use
> (subscribe to) Google add-ons and similar software. The RB site

I use FireFox version 3.5.9 and I have not installed *ANY* add-ons.
it is unable to get to repeater-builders.com. I do use Google gmail,
but I haven't installed anything to use it *to my knowledge*.
Perhaps it was installed "behind my back". IE 7.0 on the same
computer (which I only use when absolutely necessary) sees the site
just fine.

73's Skip WB6YMH