26 acres would be equal to a square 1064 feet to a side. If this was perfectly
square and you had a portable at opposite corners, the maximum distance
situation, they would be 1500 feet apart. If you put a repeater in the exact
center, the greatest range would then be 750 feet. Buildings would certainly
add attenuation but the area is flat, so no hills to worry about. It seems to
me that just about anything should work.