Eric is right on the money here, with a few additions / comments.

1) Your warranty does not include wear and tear or physical
damage on the radios, externals speakers or microphones
(the last two are for mobiles more than handhelds).  I've
heard horror stories about customers wanting free
replacements for some of the weirdest reasons.

2) Make sure that the end-users understand that the
rechargeable batteries have a finite life.
People that have rarely used cell phones and charge them
every third or fourth or even fifth day have some unreasonable
expectations about handhelds.  They need to understand that they
have a finite life and a finite number of charge/recharge cycles.
They also need to understand that they can't just toss them into
the desktop chargers and ignore them for nine months, then pull
them out and expect then to have full life.  An acquaintance
is the office manager at a convalescent hospital and they have
four Moto XTN handhelds in desktop chargers.  One is used by
the handyman, a second by the receptionist, the other two
have never left the chargers.   The receptionist pulls the radio
out of the charger, uses it for 10-30 seconds and puts it back
in.  I wonder just how much life those radios will have when
they are really needed.
They also need to that they need to budget for new batteries
periodically.  Depending on the usage profile of the individual
radio it could be as soon as 18 months or as long as 3 years.

3) Make sure that you understand the users expectations.  You
may be talking to the administrator (who has one set of
expectations), but the guys that are going to  actually use the
radios may have totally different expectations.  For example,
one local organization has a campus site that the maintenance
people had expectations that they would be able to use the
radios from the basements of one buildings to the basement of
any other building.  The radios system turned out to be a trunking
system and the nearest site was 15 miles away.  The expectations
of that group of users were not met.

A repeater that needs to cover a area with a radius of less than
1500 feet doesn't need much power - but two big questions
need to be asked:
What is the building construction type and
Do any of the buildings have basements?
It may need the power to penetrate more than to cover an area.
You may chose to lower the antenna so that the taller
buildings are in the pattern rather than below it.   Locally
we have a hospital with the rent-a-cop repeater on the
top of the highest building.  The radio system works great
on the far side of town, but doesn't cover worth a damn
on the campus.  Several people have tried to years to get
the administrator to move the 60 watt repeater from the
top of the tower building to the top of the 2 story building
at the center of the campus.

Years ago I saw an interesting solution to fully penetrating
a downtown high-rise office building... Radiax in a stairwell,
with a ground plane antenna on the roof to terminate it.
The coverage was enough to saturate the building and also
extend for several blocks around so that the rent-a-cops could
walk to the nearest bar and grill for lunch.

So make sure that you understand what is a "wish list" and
what is an ACTUAL requirement.

Mike WA6ILQ