From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kq7dx
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 11:43 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: MOVs for power supply primary

Instead of MOVs, how about a gas discharge tube [GDT]. OR Possibly in
parallel with the MOV. They are small and metal and the specs say they can
take quite a few discharges and not break down..
Anyone use those?
Thank you for all the replies and info on my subject!..
73

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com