Thanks Skipp, that helps a great deal.  I've found a lot of usefule
information on repeater-builder.com over the years, but I just finally
signed up for the yahoo group yesterday, I don't know why I waited.

Bomar sounds like a good place to start with.

I got this MSR-2000 for $25 at a hamfest because the guy didn't want to load
it up in his truck to take it back home.  I was buying a Kenwood TKR-820 and
he said, "I'll tell you what, I'll give you the pair for $50."  How could I
go wrong?  The Kenwood is working great thanks to repeater-builder.com.

On another note, I sent you a message a few days ago, but sometimes yahoo
blocks my messages....not sure why.

I was wondering if you had any information about a CSI-32 tone panel and
possible firmware upgrades.  The EPROM inside has a sticker on it that says
the following.

128 v4.0
6289 (I think, hard to read)
© CSI