Explain to him that it's not legal, and tell him you would not be
comfortable doing something that is not legal, as you could jeopardize
your FCC license(s) which you have worked very hard to earn.

You can even show him the Part 95 rules where it has the limitations on
what equipment you can use - including the part about the antennas being
non-removable.

Joe M.