Had a similar request from a large church  that  I was working Midnight
Security for ,  They knew I was a Ham  and They ask if I could set them up a
FM Broadcast station  ,  so when they have Plays and Service  the Pastor
could have someone Translate it  to English  for the Spanish spacing  church
members   He would get some cheap FM type walkmans .

I said sure  Have  you already applied for a lic  or have one , He stated oh
don't
worry about that it will be low power  and they would  have Me find a clear
spot .

Well I  politely told  them My Ham Radio Lic would be at risk  and I could
not do it ,  So they had someone get on E-Bay and ordered a 25 Watt FM
Transmitter and outside ant and have been on the Air for 2 Yrs .

They have almost the coverage of My 2 Repeaters

Good Luck

Don

KA9QJG

PS  Being a nice Person and  helping do something illegal Can always come
back in bite you in your  A*&^  I do not know  of many Lic Two Way shops
that will risk their Lic to do stuff like This  , and Most  for some reason
Hate  Ham Radio Operators for some reason They think We carry ourselves as
knowing  Everything where in the heck would they get that idea  lol