Chris and others,

I have an older FF800 with version 2.19F firmware and an 8090 remote
base controller. I have taken it to hamfests trying to get a few bucks
out of it with no takers. I was wondering if you or any other list
member were in the market for one and what you might offer. I am about
ready to put it on FleaBay, but I would rather do a done deal than go
that route.

Make me a reasonable offer in a personal reply and it's yours.

Scott

Scott Zimmerman
Amateur Radio Call N3XCC
474 Barnett Road