You guys will have to find a picture of that. It sounds hysterical!

I assume Mr. McKay built the transmitter right into the mic, no?

And you will have to excuse me, but what is a "94"?

I myself don't have stories like this because I am a child of the 80's, but I
love hearing about it and am know amongst my friends as the "keeper of old
things". This is why you all keep getting questions from me regarding the
Genesis radios.

Keep the stories and good advice coming.

-Albert