I've used these and they work real well:
<http://www.escalera.com/stairclimbing/index.htm>
When you are moving something heavy like a repeater
cabinet a powered dolly is worth every penny of the rental
expense.
The 700 lb capacity model costs about $1700 new, and a
couple of the local specialty rental companies have them.
If you are going to rent one make sure it has the retractable
load support option.

Mike WA6ILQ