Hi All

I need to reinstall NT4 server on a backup server and then reinstall
Retrospect Server v5.

I have some concerns about the existing retro config and scripts being
retained and
the 100 or so clients still being able to access the new install.
If I backup the existing Dantz directory and the catelog directory
and then restore these after retro has been reinstalled will
all be (ie: retro scripts and backups) as it now?.........
Has anyone on this list have experience with this?
If so do you have any tips and traps you know of.

Given my lack of experience with this process any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Mary Ann Zhang

Computer Systems Officer
Faculty of HealthSciences