Hi Jane,

It's black, white, and orange and says Retrospect BACKUP in massive letters.
The older version manuals were mostly white with attractive art on the
cover.

You can always get a PDF Retrospect User's Guide from the CD or download a
fresh one from ftp://ftp.dantz.com/pub/info/retrospect_docs.hqx.

Best regards,
Eric Ullman
Dantz Development