At 7:34 AM -0800 2/24/01, Eric Ullman wrote
>Hi Jane,
>
>It's black, white, and orange and says Retrospect BACKUP in massive letters.
>The older version manuals were mostly white with attractive art on the
>cover.
>
>You can always get a PDF Retrospect User's Guide from the CD or download a
>fresh one from ftp://ftp.dantz.com/pub/info/retrospect_docs.hqx.

Ooops. I never noticed an ftp version on the CD. I appreciate that
and the description. I've been looking for a book with a white cover
like the earlier version. This should help narrow it down.

Thank you, Eric. You're right on the ball, as usual. And a big thanks
to ilyes for his/her excellent description.

Jane