On 3/1/2001 7:37 AM, "Brian Caskey" wrote:

> The computer works great, except for this
> little problem. Looking at the restore options, the snapshots look fine, and
> I can restore files, even from the backups that are generating errors. But
> still, I get this error every morning...and that makes me nervous.

Experience tells me that if Retrospect is saying there's a problem, then
there's a problem. You might try running DiskWarrior on the drive. It
frequently fixes things that Norton doesn't (you don't say what version of
Norton you're using or what version of the OS is running, btw). Of course,
just because the computer is new doesn't mean it's perfect. Sometimes even
new stuff doesn't work (don't even get me started here...).

Also check the PowerDomain control panel to be sure the scsi cards are
configured correctly.

It's also possible that your cables inside the computer aren't connected
perfectly. You might want to reseat the ATA cable to the drive.

Just some thoughts,

Pam