On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 10:12 AM, Ray Van Dolson <rvandol...@esri.com> wrote:
> Some of this is a product RH acquired.  I know they are working to
> replace the Windows version with a fully platform independent version,
> that wasn't realistic for this initial release.
>
> I'm sure there was many an internal debate on whether or not to wait on
> delivery until the Windows portion could be replaced... obviously they
> decided it would be better to move to market sooner.

I just wish they would release RHEV-H independently of RHEV-M.
Wouldn't a KVM based Red Hat supported "ESXi" be great for the same
reasons ESXi exists? For the smaller customers who don't really need
RHEV-M or don't want to touch it in its current form to dip their feet
into the water?

Maybe I'm just dreaming ... because RHEV-H is pretty much all I want
for some of my personal use cases.

John