On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 9:53 AM, inode0 <ino...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 10:40 AM, Stephen John Smoogen <smo...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> Well the later is _always_ the case.  I've enquired through official and
>>> unofficial channels and the word is... mostly silence.  I honestly believe
>>> the people at Red Hat either can't/don't see the issues and blithely assume
>>> we're all making it up, or acknowledge there're problems but are unable or
>>> unwilling to do anything about anything for some reason.
>>
>> I have not seen this happen but my connections have been stateside.
>> The only place I had problems with being auto signed out turned out to
>> be a bad transparent caching proxing in the middle of a conneciton. It
>> was rewriting packets in a way that caused several websites to go odd.
>> It took forever to find out because no one knew about the proxy who
>> were related to the issue...
>
> I think you don't stay logged in for very long then. I get kicked all
> the time, in fact, just about once every 15 minutes. Download speeds
> are quite good where in my experience of late though.

Maybe there is a timeout per action. If you don't do anything for X
minutes you are logged out. I usually just log in do my things and
then log out but that time working might be an hour or so. Sitting
with just letting it stand for 15 minutes did log me out.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.

-- Robert Browning