Hello,
I got the following email alert and following the advice at the bottom
of the message I am contacting you.

I am running SME server 7.1 for email, web hosting, and as an internal
file server.

Best Regards,

Warren

/etc/cron.daily/01-rkhunter:

Scanning for promiscuous interfaces...  [ Warning! ]
Warning! Found promiscuous interface. Please check the logfile.
Checking for allowed root login... Watch out Root login possible.
Possible risk!

Found warnings:
[04:03:14] Checking network interfaces (promiscuous mode)... [ WARNING ]
[04:04:41] Warning: root login possible. Change for your safety the
'PermitRootLogin'

at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Some errors has been found while checking. Please perform a manual
check on this machine (orca)