-----Original Message-----
From: Listar at Multimedia Computing [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 10:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Message submitted to 'robots'

This message was received for a list you are a moderator on, and
was marked for moderation due to the following reason:
Post to moderated list.

To approve this message and have it go out on the list, forward this to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you wish to decline the post, change the 'apppost' below to 'delpost'.
If you wish to edit the post, change it to 'modpost' and edit the message
as needed - not all mail programs will work with modpost.

DO NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING LINE.  Listar needs it.
// apppost 3B4B3C8E:D3E.1:ebobgf