Hello,

    I don't know if this posting is appropriate or not. If it is not
please ignore it.
    I'd like to know where I could find a commercial robot to index web
content? I've found some, but some of them don't accept cookies, some
others don't accept frames, etc. We have to index the contents of 6-7
big web sites and writting our own robot would be time consuming with
all this testing etc...We'd like something that is easy to install (we
use WinNT4.0). I've been seraching for more than 2 weeks and tried more
than 5 robots, but none would do for all the sites we wanted to index.
    I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you,
Vlasis Hatzistavrou,
Library of Physics & Informatics,