Hello to All,

We're brand new on this list.

We're looking for a "web pages monitoring agent" that could be able to
do what's described hereunder.

We have searched all over the Web, but we haven't found anything that
could do it. Mind-it from netmind is pretty close, BullsEye Pro as well,
Copernic can not do it... plus at least 10 others we tested...

At the moment, we're still searching because we haven't found what we're
looking for...

Thus :  Heeeeeeeeeelp   :-)))

  A   BIG  Thank you  in advance  to all of you who will take a few of
their time trying to help us !

Nice day to all,

Philippe BRUNO.

=========================

Here's the problem :

My girlfriend works in a real-estate company.

She's having a list of about 100 real-estate related web sites that are
of interest to her : All of those web sites are having "classifieds" in
them (or classified ads, I don't know what's the exact word... sorry for
my bad english...), and she uses those classifieds to contact peoples in
order to buy or sell their house.

At the moment, she goes to those sites when she has free time to spend,
looking if they are having new ads.

Problem is that she doesn't have enough time to do a good job, and she
would like this to be automatic.

She would like to get a software that could walk by itself troughout all
those 100+ sites, and that would get all the classifieds that are in
each and all of those sites.

So, what we're looking for is a software that would go to a list of
websites that we input in his "engine", and scrutinize those web sites
in order to get the new "classifieds".

What we want is to INPUT the web sites' adresses (URL's) by ourselves
into the "search engine of the intelligent agent".

Then, the Agent goes to the web sites we mentioned and he gets all the
real-estate classifieds ads that are into the web site, then he goes to
another one, etc...

Then, the Agent "comes back", either as a .zip file or whatever, and
brings back all the pages that have changed since last visit, including
the ads that are on those pages of course...

BETTER, that "web monitoring agent" could send, by email, the pages that
have changed since last visit.

Do you know if such a kind of software exists...?

Do you know where we could find it...?

Here's an example of "URL's" that we have, and that we could input in
the engine :

1.- An easy one :

http://www.rambier.com/immobilier/location.html

ALL the ads are on that static page. That should be easy for the "Agent"
to read it, to compare it with the "old" one, and to do what he has to
do : nothing - if pages are similar , or throw the old one and send or
bring back the new one, if pages are different.

2.- Another easy one :

http://www.notaires-transacts30.com/prix/french_prix_600000_1000000_bas.htm

Same as above, except that for this site (notaires-transacts30.com)
there will be more than one page (600.000 to 1.000.000 , then 1.000.000
to 1.500.000 , etc...). Nothing complicated here anyway, as pages are
still "static" as well.

3.- More complicated :

http://www.franceimmobilier.com/search/type=recherche_ventes/?pass=

At the end, after the " = " sign, there's a figure that is related to an
ad and that can be 2450 , 2712 , 8007, etc... , etc...

For this type of page, I really don't know what's the solution...

4. - One of the most complicated :
(there are many like this one... :-((  )

http://www.cyberannonces.com/cgi-bin/immobilier/.......5Rk033077663631598953339965&reference=109907&liste=19

All the numbers, and especiall 109907 et 19, being variables and
resulting of many "clicks" and results of dynamic requests.

Question :

----  Is  there something in CyberSpace that would be able to handle
      that matter at 100 %  ????

    THANK YOU  very much  in advance  for the help...!!!

(This is a rather important matter...)

Thanks in advance for your answer and your help,

Have a nice day,

Philippe BRUNO.
--

                                  \\|//