In a message dated 3/24/03 9:27:52 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
A 40 MHz Rocket card?  I never heard of such.

That's about the only kind one finds around here (Silicon Valley). In
contrast, the /33s and /25s are rather rare here.

My /40s are marked "Stage 2 Rocket" and "ASSY 632-0148-01 Rev. 6".

On this type (perhaps others as well), there are jumpers for each RAM bank,
by which you can indicate the speed of the sticks installed as 100 ns, 80 ns,
70 ns or 60 ns, and the Rocket will dynamically adjust the number of wait
states for each access.