>  >>A 40 MHz Rocket card?  I never heard of such.

>That's about the only kind one finds around here (Silicon Valley).
>In contrast, the /33s and /25s are rather rare here.
>My /40s are marked "Stage 2 Rocket"

You are so right!  I have one of those Stage II cards around here
somewhere and two or three  33's.  They're neat for hobbyist but just
about useless otherwise.  Try to get more than one to run at speed on
a nubus sometime.

There were some guys at Radius that put together a computer with 14
nubus slots.  They put in a handful of Rockets to set up a
distributed graphics rendering machine.  "Skylab" never lifted off
the ground.   :-)

Alex, I might have a S/N for you but your address is bogus--

    550 5.1.2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Host unknown
     (Name server: mail.mitc.com.ph.: host not found)

BTW, you'll find a great Rocket resource with links at:

    <http://www.lowendmac.com/radius/rocket.shtml>

--
Bob Gray      Huntingtown MD      [EMAIL PROTECTED]