I just noticed I have the following at the bottom of my page - where
my weblog form should be:

#showWeblogEntryCommentForm([EMAIL PROTECTED])

No worries though, this is probably something from my customized
theme, so here's my vote:

+1

Matt

On 3/14/07, Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 3/14/07, Matt Raible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 3/14/07, Allen Gilliland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I thought I had fixed that in the trunk a while ago, but in any case I
> > don't know that little things like this are big enough to keep causing
> > us to delay the release.  At some point we have to accept the fact that
> > we can't fix everything in one release and just move on.

I totally agree with that sentiment. I thought the broken create
directory feature was bad enough to warrant a fix. A moment of
weakness perhaps ;-)

Let's see some votes so we can get this thing out.

- Dave

--
http://raibledesigns.com