Hello,

Here is the zip file that contains the patch to work
with the current trunk:
http://www.jroller.com/resources/s/sedat/newRollerPropertyVer4.jar

Note that this patch file also contains new added
class (org.apache.roller.pojos.UserActivationData)

Note about sandbox:

I do not know anything about sandbox. I do not make
any changes on the files related under the directory
sandbox.

Sedat Çiftçi

http://www.jroller.com/resources/s/sedat/newRollerPropertyVer3.jar

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail