On 3/19/07, Elias Torres <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Does this work depend on groovy, ruby, etc?

No.

Apart from the UI tweaks, all I'm doing is adding a way for users to
specify for each Template:
1) the template language used by the page and
2) the content-type generated by a template.

Roller already supports plugin renderrers and the renderer that is
chosen depends on the renderrers that are configured and the
template-language of the page being. This change simply makes it
possible to use plugin renderrers without editing the database via SQL
to set each page's language name.

I have developed some plugin renderrers for Groovy and JavaScript and
though they are currently in the sandbox, the Roller Support project
might be a better home for them.

- Dave

-Elias

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/Proposal_TemplateEditorEnhancements