Another new odd thing happened today.  Have a program that has worked fine
for sometime but today it had to suck in more data than ever before and
produced:

Too many connections at C:/Perl/site/lib/Rose/DB.pm line 828
This seems to be a common error and simply means I've broken the default
restriction on number of clients connections to Mysql.  The thing is that
there aren't any other clients working - it's this routine with its one and
only client that is working.

Looking into this, I seem to simply be doing the following in a "for" loop
more than 100 times:

my $shipobj = MGORD::Shipment->new(shipid => $shipid)->load(with =>['items',
'costs', 'problems', 'predictedcosts', 'toaddress', 'fromaddress']);

So the implication is that each one of these is opening a new client
connection and not closing it.

I know I can just increase the default connections limit from 100 to say 200
to fix the problem.  But is Rose really supposed to be creating all these
client connections or have I written something wrongly?