On Tuesday 14 November 2006 3:13 pm, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas wrote:

> $ cmake .

Hah.  Allllrighty then, nothing to see here.  You have to understand I'm
trying to do 10 things at once today.  Remember how the reorganize-makefile
had to be built from src/?  So I ccmake src to get the error.  ccmake .
works.

Yes, soy un hijo de puta cabrón pendejo maricón.

--
D. Michael McIntyre

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/
See my new music stand unfolding at http://users.adelphia.net/~silvan/