Hi,

I don't have the entire answer but what the gist of what you need to do is
have the server create a SSLServerSocket that requires client auth by
calling the SSLServerSocket.setWantClientAuth(..) and/or
SSLServerSocket.setNeedClientAuth(..).  And ensure you've got the necesary
certs in both client and server for the auth.

Regards,
Daniel